Another man dies this week in a Nevada prison. How many this year? How many died from lack of medical care?
From: LV Sun, Jan. 29th, 2014:
By Ana Ley
State corrections officials are investigating the death of an Ely
State Prison inmate who was found unconscious inside his cell earlier
Skinner, 53, was discovered by prison staff on Tuesday. Medical
personnel unsuccessfully tried to revive Skinner until paramedics rushed
him to the William Bee Ririe Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Read the rest here.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada-Cure Meetings with NDOC
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
- Leaving prison in Nevada