From Las Vegas Sun, Nov. 13th, 2014, comes this sad news:
"A Nevada inmate died last month at Summerlin Hospital of a medical condition, according to Corrections Department officials.
Officials said they could not locate any next of kin for Denise Leeellen Carlson, 58, who died Oct. 30."
Read more here.
If you are a journalist, please try to find out if there is a lack of medical care, or a reason why so many people in Nevada's prisons die of medical conditions. Thank you.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada-Cure Meetings with NDOC
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
- Leaving prison in Nevada