MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
For March 30, 2016: 6:30 PM PST
Law Office of Gallian, Welker & Beckstrom, LC
540 E. St. Louis Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Conference Call Number and Code:
The following is the Agenda for NV-CURE Monthly Meeting:
1. Identification of Members and Guests present at meeting and introduction of new members/guests.
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Approval of Minutes of previous meeting.
4. Open comments by members and guests.
5. Issues to be discussed at meeting:
a. Appointment of William O’Connell as Mailing Handler. (John and William)
b. ESP Book Drive (John. William, Laurie)
c. Status of Hep C Class Action (Alexis)
d. NV-ACLU medical and solitary confinement action. (John)
e. Report on Fundraising (Greg)
f. Investor – Headquarters House (John)
g. Person(s) to Answer Mail (John)
6. Suggestions and recommendations for acts to be performed before next meeting.
7. Set date, time and place for next meeting. (Next Meeting April 27 or 20, 2016)
8. Adjourn meeting.
We welcome the participation of all Nevada CURE Members/Supporters and invite all to
attend any monthly NV-CURE meetings that may be scheduled. We want all members to
participate in the process.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada-Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada-Cure Meetings with NDOC
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
- Leaving prison in Nevada