NV-Cure issued the following statement of solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street movement today:
NV-CURE stands in solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street movement that has spread to hundreds of cities and town squares across America. We share a common commitment to exposing the corruption of corporate power upon our democratic system. This is especially important given the control corporations have exerted over the prison system and the money being extorted by corporations from prisoners’ families, those least able to afford more extortion.
We condemn any police crackdown on our fellow citizens and veterans around the country. There is no excuse to silence those who speak freely, assemble peacefully, and seek to petition their government.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Donate to Nevada Cure
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada-Cure Meetings with NDOC
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
- Leaving prison in Nevada