From: MyNews3, Dec. 18th 2013
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada inmate serving a life sentence has died at a Las Vegas hospital.
Department of Corrections says 59-year-old John D. Jennings died
Wednesday at Valley Hospital where he was being treated for a medical
condition. No foul play is suspected. Prison officials say an autopsy
will be conducted.
Read the rest here.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada-Cure Meetings with NDOC
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
- Leaving prison in Nevada