These documents show Nevada Dept. of Corrections' guidelines they sent us which NDOC uses for determining if a prisoner should be tested for hepatitus C or if a prisoner infected with hepatitis c should be treated by NDOC.
The documents were sent to Nevada-Cure by NDOC on February 11th, 2014 at NV Cure's request.
View the hep c documents of NDOC here.
- About Nevada-Cure
- What you can do
- Watch our Videos
- NV Cure Flyer
- Informational Bulletin Nevada-Cure
- Agenda for the Monthly Meeting
- Monthly Meeting Minutes and Reports
- Meet the Members of the Nevada Cure Board of Directors
- Nevada-Cure Meetings with NDOC
- Nevada Prisoner Abuse Documentation
- Letters and Stories from NV Prisoners
- Leaving prison in Nevada